We’re thrilled to be offering you secure video visits. While we love it when you visit us in the office, we understand that it’s not always convenient to do so. Video visits allow you to receive the same quality care as you do in the clinic, without taking time off work or finding a sitter to see us.
Video visits are appropriate for many types of appointments, especially follow-up and minor urgent care. Feel free to request a video visit when you call in to make an appointment.
It’s simple and easy.
Important Things to Know:
- These are secure video visits and HIPAA approved.
- You will need to have a smart phone. Both iPhone and Droid phones work. Flip phones do not work for video visits.
- You do NOT have to download any apps.
- The software we use is called Doximity.
- Your will receive a text message from Doximity stating your physician and/or provider has sent you a secure message with a link.
- You will click on the link.
- The link will have a consent page that you will need to accept.
- You will then receive a message to join the meeting. From there, the physician and/or provider will begin your video visit.
- Depending on your phone provider and your plan, you may incur some costs for the data used to complete the video chat.
We look forward to seeing you soon!